- Court Sides with ILG Legal in Ruling Against Samsung’s Attempt to Sidestep Public Litigation, Ruling Highlighted in the Daily Journal
- Daily Journal Names Stephen Ilg a Top Employment Attorney in California
- Severance Agreement Negotiation Fundamentals
- Ilg Published in LA and SF Daily Journal for Lawson Opinion
- Forbes.com Article on Sony Interactive Entertainment Lawsuit filed by ILG Legal Office, PC
- Help the Afghan Coalition By Volunteering or Donating
- Latina Equal Pay Day Is October 21, 2021. Join Us for a Conference to Create Change
- ILG Legal Office, PC Raises $3,000.00 for Local Nonprofit CASA of San Mateo
- New case filed this week – Sally Beauty Supply
- Employee-Friendly ABC Test Applies Retroactively, According to California Supreme Court
- Wrongfully Terminated Employee Preserves Multi-million Dollar Judgment Against U.S. Bank by Winning at Court of Appeal
- Law Firm Goes the Extra Mile to Feed Local Families
- Waiting Periods in Civil Lawsuits
- Distinguishing between Employees and Independent Contractors: Garcia v. Border Transportation Group, LLC
- Is Your Company’s Arbitration Agreement Enforceable?
- Is Your Employer Correctly Calculating Your Overtime Rate?
- Marijuana in the Workplace
- 2017—Looking Back on a Great Year: Over 100 Clients With Perfect Client Reviews
- Circuit Split on LGBTQ Laws Makes Title VII Supreme Court Case Ripe for 2018
- With Net Neutrality on Potential Death Watch, Now is a Good Time to Ask: What is Net Neutrality?
- Me Too Evidence
- Congratulations to Senior Associate Tracy Scanlan!
- New Labor Code Section Prohibits Employers From Requesting Salary History
- Santa Clara Superior Court Orders Class Notice Sent to Putative Class Members in Class Action Case Subida v. SC3 DVBE Security Services, Inc., Case No. 17CV305530
- Vacation Everyday
- Suit Against Hershey’s
- Has The Era Of The PAGA Anti-Hero Ended?
- Individual Arbitration Deposes Class Actions
- U.S. Supreme Court Decision Could End California’s Jagged Legal Pill
- Fox News Pummeled With Claims It Violated New York City Human Rights Laws