Personal Information We Collect:
We may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, or is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“Personal Information”).
Categories of Personal Information:
- Identifiers: Name, alias, postal address, email address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal Records: Social Security Number, physical characteristics, signature, education, employment, bank account number, credit card number, or any other financial information.
- Protected Classification Characteristics: Age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or other legally protected classifications.
- Internet Activity: Interaction with our website or application.
Use of Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing legal services.
- Responding to inquiries, comments, or concerns.
- Marketing and promotional activities.
- Compliance with legal obligations and resolving disputes.
Sharing and Selling Personal Information
We do not sell your Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information with service providers, third parties for business purposes, or as required by law.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small data files placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies serve various functions, like enabling website functionality, tracking user behavior, and facilitating online advertising.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: Necessary for the core functionalities of the website. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas.
- Performance Cookies: Collect information about how visitors use our website. They are used to improve site performance and user experience.
- Functional Cookies: Allow the website to remember choices you make, such as language preferences.
- Targeting Cookies: Used to deliver relevant advertisements and limit the number of times a user sees an advertisement.
- Providing and improving our services
- Website analytics
- Personalizing content and advertisements
- You can manage cookies through your browser settings, where you can refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, disabling cookies may affect the functionality of the website.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
- We do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals at this time.
California Residents and the CCPA
Under the CCPA, California residents have the right to:
- Request disclosure of data collection and sales practices in connection with the requesting consumer, including the categories of personal information we have collected, the source of the information, use of the information and, if the information was disclosed or sold to third parties, the categories of personal information disclosed or sold to third parties and the categories of third parties to whom such information was disclosed or sold;
- Request a copy of personal information collected during the 12 months before their request; and
- Request deletion of personal information.
How to Exercise Your CCPA Rights
Submit your requests by:
- Calling us at 1-415-580-2574
- Emailing us at email@example.com
Privacy for Children and COPPA Compliance
- Our website and services are not directed to, nor do we knowingly collect Personal Information from, children under the age of 13. Our services are intended exclusively for users who are 18 years of age or older.
No Collection of Children’s Information
- We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without prior parental consent, except as permitted by COPPA. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information without your consent, please contact us immediately.
- In compliance with COPPA, parents and guardians have the right to request to view any Personal Information collected from their child, have it deleted, and refuse to permit further collection or use of their child’s information. To exercise these rights, parents or guardians must contact us.
Verification of Parental Consent
- If we learn that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Reporting and Inquiries
- If you are a parent or guardian who believes that your child under the age of 13 has submitted Personal Information to us without your consent, please contact us using the information below to have the data removed.
Contact us at:
Ilg Legal Office, PC
156 South Spruce Avenue
South San Francisco, CA 94080
We employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Information.
Changes to this policy
Ilg Legal Office reserves the right to update this policy at any time without notice.