In a case in The Superior Court of California, Santa Clara Superior County, called Paolo Subida v. SC3 DVBE SECURITY SERVICES, INC. (“SC3”), Case No. 17CV305530, the judge has ordered a Class Notice to be sent to all Putative Class Members in the case.
On January 23, 2017, Plaintiff Paolo Subida filed a lawsuit against his former employer, SC3 DVBE Security Services, Inc. alleging several causes of action. Specifically, Plaintiff alleged:
- A Failure to Compensate for All Hours Worked;
- A Failure to Pay Minimum Wage;
- A Failure to Provide Meal and Rest Periods;
- A Failure to Maintain Accurate Records;
- A Failure to Furnish Wage and House Statements;
- Failure to Pay Final Wages on Time;
- Unlawful Retaliation in Violation of Public Policy;
- Discrimination and Harassment;
- Failure to Prevent and Investigate Discrimination and Harassment;
- Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress;
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress;
- Negligence; and
- Unfair Business Practices
With respect to the wage and hour claims, Plaintiff brought the action on behalf of himself and as a class action of the following hourly class and terminated subclass:
All California non-exempt employees who worked for SC3 DVBE Security Services, Inc., in the State of California as a Patrol Officer or similar or equivalent position at any time on or after the date that is four years prior to when the Complaint was filed.
: All persons who are eligible for membership in the Class but who are no longer employed by Defendant.
Putative Class Members should contact an attorney
if they have questions or concerns about the Class Action Case Subida v. SC3 DVBE SECURITY SERVICES, INC. (“SC3”)
, Case No. 17CV305530, in Santa Clara Superior Court.